President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Miromonovich Mirziyoev signed a decree on improving the management of pre-school educational system on the 30th of September. According to the document the pre-school educational Ministry was established. New ministry includes Karakalpakstan pre-school educational Ministry, pre-school educational administrations of Tashkent city and regions and their city and regional departments.
The decree says that the number of pre-school educational establishments restricted more than 45% during the last 20 years. The coverage percentage of children by pre-school educational establishments is 30%.
Therefore, creating appropriate conditions for keeping the children and retrain the heads of the pre-school educational establishments and tutoring staff are introduced into the plan.
With the purpose of supporting this decree the leader of starting organization of Uzbekistan Union of Youth of the faculty of Pedagogics I.Boltaboev and the members of the faculty of Pedagogics organized the contest “Modern Tutor” in order to bring up the harmoniously developed generation in the direction of pre-school educational system. 3 teams named after “The Youth of the Independence”, “Genius”, and “Little stars” were established.
The contest was evaluated on the basis of 6 requirements.
The requirements are:
- Introducing the team;
- Theatrical performance;
- Free topic;
- Fast questioning and answering;
- Competition of leaders.
- Head of the board of adjudicators – Senior teacher of the department of Pedagogics Fotimaxon Komilova
- Member of the board of adjudicators– teacher of the department of the education of Music Hayotbek Bozorov
- Member of the board of adjudicators– teacher of the department of Pedagogics Zulfizar Azizova
- Member of the board of adjudicators– teacher of the department of the education of Music Marufjon Ashurov
The reason that the contest was very interesting because of the preparation of the teams was very good. The results:
- Team “Genius” took the 1st place according to the nomination of “The best exemplary team”.
- “The Youth of the Independence” took the 2nd place according to the nomination of “The smartest”
- Team “Little stars” took the 3rd place according to the nomination of “The most charming”.
The winners were awarded with the presents and the certificates of honour the leader of starting organization of Uzbekistan Union of Youth of the faculty of Pedagogics I.Boltaboev.