Foreign improvements skills
INFORMATION ON INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION CONTACTS OF ANDIJAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Andijan State University has achieved a lot in international cooperation. Attracting international partners to the university, participating in various international scholarship programs has become an indispensable everlasting lifestyle of all faculties and departments of the University. The university administration has developed a project called "Foreign Partnership", which envisages the study of young scientists in leading universities abroad.
Nowadays, in order to implement the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures for further development of the higher education system" from April 20, 2017, №PP-2909, in cooperation with 51 world-renowned universities suggestions have been sent.
- Currently, international cooperation has been established with 28 scientific and educational centers and universities in foreign countries and foreign organizations.
- During the 2017-2018 academic year, 10 students from Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine and Tajikistan were enrolled to the university.
- 15 academics and professors from the University are involved in academic research in foreign universities.
- 4 scientific researchers have been admitted to the Doctoral degree programs in several countries universities: Germany, China and Spain.
- There are 4 projects of the European Union ERASMUS + ptoject such as TuCAHEA, IQA, ModeHEd, RENES and two KOICA projects of South Korea. As a result, the university invested $ 294,000 in investments.
- Over the past three years, 42 university professors trained in prestigious universities abroad and 6 students have been trained in summer camps.
- Presently, a memorandum of understanding has been signed with twenty seven universities, and scientific, educational and spiritual-enlightenment cooperation has been established.
- Representatives of embassies of US, Germany, France, India, South Korea and Japan in Uzbekistan visited to get acquainted with scientific and educational processes and conditions created at our university.
- Successfully organized online lectures and seminars with professors from leading universities around the world. The Russian Institute of Organic Chemistry, Sankt-Petersburg State Polytechnic University, South Korea’s Soseong University, Cheju University, Osh State University in Kyrgyzstan, and Leeds University in the UK organized online lecture classes. 169 students attended it from the faculties of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Foreign Languages, Philology, and Education in our university.
- In future, university representatives are expected to collaborate with universities in neighboring countries, including Khujand State University of Tajikistan, Miras University in Chimkent, Kazakhstan and Sinzian University in Urumqi and Turkmenistan's Turkmen Pedagogical Institute.